For over 70 years the name Budde has represented the very best in independent music publishing. With Benjamin Budde alongside his father Rolf Budde, the company is now in its third generation of family management. With a vibrant creative team and vitally, an efficient administration department, over the decades, Budde Music has established itself as one of the leading independent music publishers, first in Germany, and now globally. Today, Budde Music represents major catalogues from around the world such as Songs Music, Greensleeves, Downtown Music (all from the USA), Edizioni Curci (Italy), Editions Raoul Breton (France), Reverb Music, Faber and Chelsea Music Publishing (UK) and Fuji Pacific (Asia). Our recipe for success: a close and trusted co-operation between our creative and administrative teams, our authors and publishing partners.
• Fast and accurate documentation of the works
• Handling of contractual affairs with national authors and composers, administrated companies and sub-publishers
• Consulting service for general questions concerning copyright, publishing and collection societies
• Negotiation of licensing contracts
• Fast transactions
• Catalogue exploitation in different music genres
• Cooperation/exchange with authors from our wide network
• Synch marketing with works for film, TV, games and advertisement agencies
• Targeted song writing for specific projects
• Easy to clear/ one stop licensing
• Continuous and correct royalty accountings for domestic and foreign royalty income
• Possibility of improved revenues for authors with repertoire used internationally through Budde’s publishers network
• Royalty tracking of proven works usages by third parties (controlling)
• Accounting for all kinds of music catalogues (aligned to client’s size and structure)
Hohenzollerndamm 54 a
Phone: +49 30 8240050
Fax: +49 30 8237076
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.